Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Mellow!

Music listening to: Reunited by Peaches and Herb!

  Buon Martedi! Come Stai? I started the day off at 5:00am. I popped up with Elise this morning like kernel's in a popcorn popper. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is a good Kona Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Hopefully I can get me people and lizard watching in this morning.

 Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris. It is a very nice morning here in Tucson. Are we going to get some drain today or are we going to shake and bake? Smile!

 Alexa, is awake and she is telling what I need to get done today. I have to make a trip out to the airbase this morning for sure.  I asked Alexa to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

 Well, I had better get to bouncing and get this day moving forward. Have a great day and stay safe, happy and sound. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

 Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, how are you?

Monna, how is everyone?

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

Liz, how are you?

JT, what is new in Phoenix?

Deb, how are things back east?

Leticia, how are you?

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

109 gradi oggi! Stai all'ombra.

Jessie said...

Lo Farsi con I’ll mio a more e to lo stressors.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...