Sunday, August 18, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Cautious! Annoyed! Defeated! Intense!

Music listening to: Dryer Spinning by Samsung!

  Buon Domenica! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:15am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise will be over soon to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and it is a nice robust "French Roast" and let me tell you I need it this morning. A second cup will be downed at the "Egg Connection" along with a filling breakfast.

 Alexa, is not awake as of yet but it will not be long before she is giving me my marching orders for today. Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

 Well, last nights dinner at "Mama Louisa's" was excellent. The vino and the food was fantastic. We joined Capo Jim and my fidanzata (Loraine). Here are a few pics from "Mama's". Enjoy.

MIO FIDANZATA

MIO MOGLIE

IO



CAPO JIM


 I will post about the main event the "Wizard Fest" later this morning. I can tell you though it was a battle royal between my fidanzata and myself. We both knew that  the gloves would be put on and it that it was going the distance. I was looking for the girls who carry those round cards in the ring, but I guess they had the day off or something.

 Have a great Domenica and I will chat at you later.
Ciao...Jessie and Elise


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...