Monday, August 5, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


FOR SURE! I AM POSITIVE THAT YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO FITS THIS PIC?


Mood: Cautious! Gummied! Rummied! Giggle Town!

Music listening to:

 Buon Lunedi! How are you? We are good here. A little bit of a different start to the morning today.

 I cared for Chris this morning and I got Chris all settled for the outside nurse visit this morning between 7 and 8am. Well, the nurse called said that he is sick and could he come tomorrow. I agree with that, but now I have to do what he was going to do this morning. It is a good thing I know what to do.

Chris is resting and waiting on Rosemarie to arrive to give his massage. My playmate is out and about already but she will return soon.

 We are looking forward to a Stay-cation here near the airport for this weekend. We are going to Amado to meet up with Vicki and crew on Saturday at the "Longhorn". Hopefully we can get some slot play in at the DDC.

 If you could please continue those prayers for Jane. She is having surgery today and I am sure that she is under now. Thanks.

 Enjoy the day and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Continua a pensare "monsone"!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...