Sunday, August 4, 2019

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!


THIS IS A PHOTO FROM MY GIRLFRIEND FLO. THIS IS A GIFT FOR OUR ANNIE'S DAY FROM CALIFORNIA FROM ONE OF HER RELATIVES. WE LOVE THIS SEAWEED HEART!




How are you doing? We are back from enjoying a very good breakfast at the "Egg Connection".

Elise is caring for Chris and I am restocking his supplies for next week. I also need to do a little yard work behind Chris's house as well.

The fur-babies are wanting to be fed so I will add that to the list as well. I will also give them some fresh water too!

I need to fire up the Jacuzzi because I sure could use a dip in it about right now.  We hope that you are doing OK? Will chat at you later.

Jessie


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...