Saturday, August 10, 2019

Buon Settimana!

Buongiorno!


YA MON'!


Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: All Night Long by Lionel Ritchie!

  Buon Settimana!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Yes, I said 6:00am. I was a little too relaxed for sure. Elise was right there with me too! Any plans for today?

 The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later. Rick is here caring for Chris and Sister Jayne will be here later.

 My playmate and I will be making our way on our stay-cation at around 1:00pm or sooner. We will be staying at a airport hotel. We are going to hit up the DDC for a little while before we make our way to Amado. We will meet up with the crew at the "Longhorn" for our monthly meeting. It is always good to see everyone.

 Well, I had better get to it and get this day moving ahead. Have a great weekend.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Have a good one Ross and Denise?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come Stai?

Loraine said...

Sto esercitando le dita in modo da poter distribuire delle carte buone. Attenzione!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...