Monday, August 19, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Restless! 

Music listening to: I Wanna Sex You Up by Color Me Bad!

  Buon Lunedi! How are you this morning? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to here cave this morning so she will on the move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and it is a good Arrivaca Organic Blend. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. I am using my I am too blessed to be stressed coffee cup this morning.

  It is a nice morning but it is going to heat up as usual. I am thinking that I should wash the Green Lady today to insure that it will rain today.

  I will be home bound for the majority of the day due to Preferred Care is sending a tech out to look at Chris's wheelchair seat. They gave no time frame as to when they would be here so I am stuck. The wound care nurse will be here this morning as well.

  Hey my playmate and I had a very nice evening at the "Outback" with Sharon and Edwina. Those two are a pair when they are together. Edwina enjoyed her shrimp dinner and Sharon loves her baby back ribs. Sharon said that Edwina is a (hottie) and rightly so. Fantastic evening thank you ladies.

  Well, I had better get to it. Have a good day and be careful out there. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

 Ciao....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Hai delle foto della tua serata? Adoro le foto!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...