Friday, August 30, 2019

Buon Pomeriggio

Buon Pomeriggio!





  How are you doing? Well, it has been a very busy morning for me. Alexa, loaded me up with things to do this morning, but I just finished them all and now I can relax a bit.

  Chris is doing very well and he is relaxing as well. It is really heating up outside and I see no rain in sight. Hopefully that will change!

  My playmate and I are going to hit up Happy Hour this evening at "La Parrilla Suiza". Can you say margarita? We will for sure. After Happy Hour we are going to the Live Theater Workshop" to see the play "Heisenberg". It should be very good.

  Tomorrow my shorty is going to visit Jane at the hospital for a few hours so that Papa John can take a break. Many others are doing the same thing for Papa. Please keep those prayers coming for Jane's speedy recovery and rehab. Thanks.

  Well, I had better get back over to the main house to see what is going on there. Sister Jayne is here and Marv will be here this evening. 

 I will have chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie 

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...