Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Disappointed! Crappy!

Music listening to: All For You by Janet Jackson!

 Buon Hump Giorno! How are you doing this morning? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is a rich, robust French Roast that I need very much this morning. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Rick will be here this morning and Sister Jayne will be here at 2:00pm to assist with the evening routine.

  I am not feeling my best this morning but I will get over it quickly. Chris's wound is going to take some time to heal and we will have to keep him off of it as much as we can to aid in the healing process.

 Alexa, is awake and I have asked her to play some (Boney) for me today to aid in changing my mood. My playmate and I my hit up a movie today if time permits. I have a mind to drop in a bar for a couple of "Jacks" and that may happen. Smile!

 Have a great Humper and enjoy the day. I will have a chat at you later. My fidanzata is really on my case and I am loving it. We will be bumping heads this weekend at the "Wizard Fest".

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Rosie, so good to hear from you. Take care of yourself.

Sister, how are you?

Monna, how are you doing?

Liz, what is new?

JT, how are things in Phoenix?
 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Portalo sulla ragazza. Mi piace quando sei spunky e sognando. Abbracci!

Loraine said...

Spunk è il mio secondo nome. Ma fai attenzione, quello spunk può rotolarti addosso, vieni la notte dei maghi!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...