Saturday, August 17, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


FIDANZATA YES YOU!


Mood: Irritated!  Gummied! Rummied! Semi-Giggles!

Music listening to: Those Days by Stevie Wonder!

  Buon Fine Settimana!  Come stai? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave and she is way in there this morning. I may have to go over and give her a nudge to get her bouncing this morning. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Kona Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed out on the front porch this morning. I will do some people watching and hopefully a lizard will start a workout for me to watch. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris and Sister Jayne will be here this evening.

  Another nice morning here in the valley but it is going to heat up for sure. We got some thunder boomers last night. It was only a tease because we didn't get a drop of the wet stuff. Fingers crossed that we get some rain today.

 Alexa, is awake and she reminded me that today is the day. Yes, it is the "Wizard Fest" at Capo Jim's home. We are going to meet up for dinner along with my fidanzata at "Mama Louisa's". I will be filling up on carbs for that reserve winning boost of energy. My fidanzata has really been on me but I have taken all of her taunts with a huge chuckle.

  We will be visited by a in home doctor to see if we can start home doctor visits for Chris. We have won another appeal for Chris. He will resume getting his supplemental supplies again. We are stoked about this one. 

  Well, I had better check on Chris and I will go over to the main house to see if my shorty has put feet to the floor. Have a Buon fine Settimana. Stay happy, safe and sound.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Insegnante di Buongiorno. Ho scritto tutti I libri do testo su questo argomento e ho ricevuto un premio Nobel per il mio lavoro. Quindi non sono affatto preoccupato. Che le lezioni comincino!

Loraine said...

A volte la persona che studia e scrive di un gioco non è il VINCITORE del gioco.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...