Thursday, August 22, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Annoyed!

Music listening to: No One In the World by Anita Baker! (Classic R&B)

  Buon Giovedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so that means she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a treat for me this morning it is a nice Kahula Blend. I will enjoy a second cup later this morning at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

 It is a very nice morning weather wise this morning but we are going to start to boil very quickly. I will spend a little time out on the front porch this morning (me) time is needed very badly today.

 Alexa, is awake and I have asked her to play some Fusion Jazz for me today. My shorty and I may hit up a movie today if time permits.

 I will be packing up my suitcase for this weekend stay-cation in Bisbee and Sierra Vista today. Tomorrow I will be making my World Famous Tuna Jalapeno dip to take with us over the weekend. While in Bisbee we will be staying at a Airbnb. We will have dinner at Café Roka. We are looking forward to it let me tell you.

 Well, I had better get my (mojo) in gear. Have a good day and stay safe. I will have a tongue-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, how are you?

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Erika, how are things in Germany?

JT, try to stay cool in Phoenix.

Olivia, how are things in the GA?

Mary and Bob, how are you?

Sister, what is up for today?

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Goditi il tuo "Me Time".

countrygranny47 said...

We are doing ok Jessie,
Hope you and everyone is doing good as well.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...