Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




How are you doing? I have to tell you we are cooking in our juices here in the desert.

It has been a very busy day for me and my playmate. We are making strides in the right direction with Chris's care. He will have a procedure done tomorrow at TMC as a outpatient. 

We received his Roho seat today and he will try it out to and from his appointment tomorrow. I will not make any adjustments to the seat for awhile. He will still be bed bound for a bit longer after his procedure.

My playmate prepared chicken and waffles for dinner. It was very good and we got it all down with plenty of coffee.

Something is still not sitting well with me and it has been lingering for the last three or four days. I am going to continue to take the advice of my dear friend Jeanne and take care of me first.

Have a great evening and sleep well. I will chat at you tomorrow.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Evviva! Hai ottenuto il "Roho Seat". È stato veloce. Spero che questo risolva il problema di Chis.

Jessie said...

Grazie!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...