Thursday, August 15, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Crappy!

Music listening to: You Give Good Love by Whitney Houston!

  Buon Giovedi!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be on the go soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a nice Kona Red that I need badly this morning. As second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" alone with good breakfast. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris after her doctor's appointment.

  It is a very nice morning here in Tucson but it is going to heat up quickly. Chris is resting and enjoying his IV drip supplement.

  Alexa, is awake and she wanted to know if I wanted her to play some more (Boney) for me today like she did yesterday and I said of course. She is being extra nice this morning so what's up with that?

  My playmate and I went to the movies yesterday to see " Hobbs and Shaw". It was very good and loaded with action and plenty of laughs. 

  Well, I had better get myself together and get this day started. If you could please say a prayer for Jane. She is now in rehab on her way to recovery. Thanks!

  Have a good day and I will chat at you later. 

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Welcome home Monna.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Cosi spunky! Preparatevi a diffondere un po 'di quello spunk intorno il sabato sera.

Loraine said...

Sì, mostrerò il mio spunk vincendo il mantello da mago!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...