Saturday, August 31, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Super Freak by Rick James!

 Buon Fine Settimana! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be putting feet to the floor to start her day soon. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is a good hot "Cappuccino". I have to tell you it is nice and frothy and really good.

 Alexa, is awake this morning and she is telling me what I need to get done today. I hope that she plays some "Boney" for me today. I am going to be cleaning the main house carpet this morning. A tough job but I can handle it. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris and Sister Jayne will be here this evening.

 My playmate and I had a good time at Happy Hour at "La Parrilla Suiza". The margaritas were spot one. Yes, we both had two of them. Ole'. After Happy Hour we went to the "Live Theater Workshop" to see the play "Heisenberg". It was a two person play and it was very good and it had twists and turns and plenty of laughs. We recommend it.

  I will be putting on my chef's apron today because I am going to prepare some cube steaks smothered in mushroom gravy. We will have rice and sweet peas to go along with it. It should be very good at least I hope so. If course we will have a few "Gin and Tonics" to go along with this meal. Ya Mon'!Irie!

 My shorty will be visiting the hospital to spend some time with Jane this morning so that Papa John can get a break. Keep those prayers coming for Jane.

 Well, I had better get to it. Have a good weekend and enjoy. I will have a chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Jeanne, how are you feeling?

Ross and Denise, how are things in Sydney?

Erika, what is new in Germany?

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

Monna, have a good weekend. Give a shout out to everyone.

JT, what is up in Phoenix?

Sisters, how are you?  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

L'elenco delle virtù di Carver è meraviglioso, specialmente l'ultimo. Non c'è bisogno di essere avidi. "Vivi semplicemente in modo che gli altri possano semplicemente vivere."

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...