Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio



How are you doing? Man it is so hot outside. I saw a bird and a couple of lizards waiting on a cab. Really!

We are back from Chris's appointment and all went very well. The doctor and the nurses were pleased at the care that I have been giving. Chris has a follow up appointment next week. Chris had to have some lab work done and they always have a very hard time finding a vein but we got it done after several attempts . Chris is now resting back in his bed. I gave him some Tylenol for pain.

I am so hungry and I have nothing to grub on at all. Can you hear my stomach growling? Hope that you are OK? I will chat at you later.

Jessie...

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Chris id facendo molto bene. ll medioco e le infermiere della clinica TMC erano soddisfatti della mia cura di Chris e la sua ferita sa andando bene.

Loraine said...

Sono così felice che la ferita stia guarendo! Fammi sapere come va il nuovo sedile per sedie a rotelle.

Jessie said...

Fara fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...