Sunday, August 4, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Blessed!

Music listening to: Cooler Hum!

  Buon Domenica! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:15am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be over soon to care for Chris. Any plans for today?




  The coffee is a good Organic Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good wake up breakfast. Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

  It is a very nice morning here in the valley, but it will heat up quickly. What is wrong with our monsoon here in Central Tucson. Where is it? We saw a clip of the monsoon in Bisbee and you could have launched a ship on the streets of Old Bisbee. It was spectacular! 

  We had a wonderful evening at Dena and Bucky's home last night. Our hosts prepared a meal that would put the best of chefs out of a job. We enjoyed roasted lamb with mint jelly, mashed potatoes with gravy, asparagus. Of course plenty of vino was on hand.  The lamb was outstanding and I even asked for a second helping. Yes, it was that good. I will eat lamb in small portions because it is not one of my favorite meats, but this one was prepared oh my you have to have tasted it and you would have agreed with me 100%.

  After dinner we started the "Wizard Fest". Can you believe that the first game was my worst ever. Yes, I didn't break 100 points. The first game was won by Dena. The second game I played a little bit better. The second game was won by Bucky. We enjoy "Wizard" because you have to use a bit of skill and you have to be able to cutthroat as well. Just ask my (fidanzata) and Capo Jim about that. It was a grand evening and we thank Dena and Bucky very much.

  My playmate and I are going to hit up a movie this evening at the "Loft". It is titled "The Farewell' and the reviews are very good.

  Alexa, is awake and she reminded me that I have to get my usual Sunday tasks taken care of today. Hopefully she will play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

  If you could please say a prayer for Jane who is going under the knife tomorrow. It will be a very serious surgery. Thank you very much.

  Have a wonderful Domenica and stay safe, happy and healthy. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

 Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Sono felice che tu abbia passato una serata divertente. Desidero anche la pioggia dei monsoni!

Jessie said...

Fidanzata, dov'e la pioggia. Sembra che stia girand0 intorno a noi. La previsione e notare bene tutta la settimana. Sto trascorrendo troppo tempo in Dairy Queen, sorridi!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...