Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Cautious! Annoyed!

Music listening to: Red Light Special by TLC!

 Buon Martedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she will be on the go soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and I will have another cup later this morning. Rick will be here to care for Chris this morning.

  Alexa, is awake and she is reminding me of what I need to get done today. First off  I have a follow up doctors appointment at 8:00am. After that I am going stop at Evergreen  Cemetery to have a chat with my parents and Chris's dad. I do this when I am really stressed and out of sorts and I need some extra support and guidance. Today is that day. The visit eases my mind and soul.

  Well, I had better get ready for my doctors appointment. I will chat at you later.

 Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Rosie, always good to hear from you. How is Melbourne? 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Ti stai preparando per il Festival dei maghi sabato sera? Preparati a incoronare il vincitore - io!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...