Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Buona Notte!

Buona Notte!





Wow, it has been a hot one today hasn't it? I hope that it starts to cool and some rain shows up soon.

Chris is doing well this evening. I have made him (NPO) today only. He is only getting his IV drip supplement today and some additional protein. I have given him some pain meds this evening just in case he needs it to help him to sleep well. Chris is watching the "Big Bang Theory" on TV.

My playmate and I enjoyed chicken fried rice for dinner. We also had several cocktails to get it all down. We watched "Hawaii Five O" on Netflix.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on Mac. I think that I may have a night cap before I hit the pillow. I have been informed of a matter that I cannot understand and it should have never, I mean never should have happened. This matter has me very, very angry indeed. It is out of my realm and I will not post anything in detail about it.  Not to worry we are fine here.

Have a wonderful evening and sleep well. I will chat at you later.

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise

Jeanne, thanks for your continuing support of me and my efforts.. Yes, I need to think more of my welfare and let others take a back seat.

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...