Thursday, August 8, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Blessed!

Music listening to: What's Going On by Marvin Gaye!

  Buon Giovedi! Come Stai! I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she is stirring about like a spoon in a cup of coffee. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good "French Roast" nice and robust and it is a good eye opener. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. A second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast.

  Again I ask where is the monsoon? Hopefully we will get a drop or two today. Alexa is awake and she is telling me all that I need to get done today. I asked her to play some "Boney" for me today.

  My shorty and I enjoyed our visit to the "Forum" with Sharon. We visited Edwina and Lu. It was good to see them and Edwina's apartment is very nice. We haven't been to the "Forum" since Elise's mom passed away 8 years ago. Here are a few pics from our visit.


EDWINA AND ELISE

LU AND EDWINA

SHARON

EDWINA AND ELISE

SHARON AND LU


We may hit up a movie today if time permits. I am going to be grilling up a few T-Bone steaks on a portable grill that was a gift to us from my girlfriend (Flo). I have to tell you again that I have some lovely girlfriends and they all look after me so well. Yes, I am a lucky dude with the (ladies). Smile!

  Well, you have a good day and enjoy. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

  Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

La ragazza del Buongiorno. Si, le manchera e che forza di vita. Come ti senti?

Loraine said...

Non solo ricevi abbracci ma regali (griglia) dalle tue (girl) amiche! Sì, sei un uomo fortunato!

Jessie said...

Sono d’ accordo che sono un ragazzo motto fortunate. Adore I tuoi abbracci.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...