Thursday, August 29, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Defeated!

Music listening to: The Beat Goes On by the Whispers!

  Buon Giovedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be starting her day  soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Kahlua Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a nice breakfast to give me some energy after the beat-down that I got last night. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa is awake and she is telling me all that I need to get done today. To include a trip over on the East side of town. I asked her to play me some "Down Home Blues" today.

  Well, lasts nights "Mahjong Fest" was great. Out host my girlfriend Shoo Shoo prepared a very nice feast and we all got our grub on. The game commenced and it didn't go well for me because I was defeated hands down or should I say (tiles down), eh? The big (wiener) was Sister Jayne. She won three games and if she had won one more she would have set a record. I think our host Shoo Shoo may have put some (who-do) on me because she started on me as soon as I entered the door. Elise and I brought out the secret weapon and that didn't change things at all. My girlfriend was making mistakes way before the game even began and I thought that this is going to be a win-win for me. NOT! We enjoyed a very nice dessert of pie Ala mode that our host served up.  I ate it all! Smile! A wonderful evening as always. Thank you Shoo Shoo!


SISTER JAYNE, MIO MOGLIE, SHOO SHOO


THE LOOK OF DEFEAT! SEE HOW MY GIRLFRIEND TREATS ME!

SISTER JAYNE THE MAHJONG WINNER AUGUST 2019





  Hey, I forgot to mention that I got a wonderful dinner from Sky Garden after my playmate returned from her book club yesterday. It was very good but I noticed that something was not quite right. Well, I found out later that my girlfriend Shoo Shoo sabotaged my fried rice. Yes, she put in some white rice and a huge stalk of broccoli on my fried rice. She knows I cannot stand that (vile) weed at all even if it is drowning in cheese. Hold on a minute I am having a gastric event just thinking about it.  Burp! How could my girlfriend do that to me? I still love her dearly and I always will because she is a (hottie).

  My playmate and I saw the movie Pets 2 and it was very good. We may hit up a movie today if time permits. Have a good day and we will have a chat at you later.

 Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Monna, how are things in Canada?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Ragazza del mattino. Si, Chris sta guarendo molto bene. Ora e in grado di sedersi sulla sua sedia per un paio d'ore al giorno. Buona giornata.

Loraine said...

Sembra che tu ti sia divertito!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...