Monday, August 12, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Cautious!

Music listening to: You Make Me by Usher!

  Buon Lunedi! How are you doing on this Monday morning? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is good and it is a nice Arrivaca Organic Blend. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in the valley of Tucson.

 We enjoyed our stay-cation here in Tucson very much and our meeting with the crew was a lot of fun as well. I will post more about it with a few pics as well later.

 Alexa, is awake and she has told me that I have a lot of things to get done today before she will play any music for me.

  We want to thank everyone for the birthday wishes, cards, emails, texts, and gifts that Chris received for his birthday yesterday. Chris really enjoyed the phone call that he got from his (Granny Bananny). She sang Happy Birthday to him and he loved it. Thanks (Granny Bananny).

 Well, I had better get to it. I have so much to get done today. I will have a chat at you later.

 Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Sono cosi content che tu abbia iniziato presto con le tue abilita di mano con le carte. Si, una grande idea davvero! Continuate a farlo!

Loraine said...

Goditi il tuo caffè.

Jessie said...

Ho fatto molto.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...