Saturday, August 17, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



WOOHOO!


What are you up to? I am caring for Chris right now and will be giving him some supplement via IV drip soon.

My shorty is in the main house watching DVD's. It is really heating and not a drop of rain as of yet. I do know who will be crying tonight and that is my fidanzata. I hate to see it because I love this woman oh, oh so much. The cards will tell the tale tonight. My dear friend Jeanne and my sisters are rooting for me to be the victor. They know what time it is!

Hope that you are doing OK? I think that I will consume a nice Jack and Coke to energize my (moj0). Ya Mon' Irie! Enjoy the rest of your day and stay safe.

Later...Jessie

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Ora fidanzata non che e fake news. Sono cosi felice che lei stia invetando delle scuse per la riunione di stasera. Ti amo caro, ma penso che potrebbe essere necessario ordinare un paio di Chardonays con la cena per darvi piu fiducia. Mento, mento!

Loraine said...

Nessuna apology da questa ragazza! Semplicemente feroce gioco da Wizard, mio bel amico!

Jessie said...

Nessuna scusa qui anche bella signora. Si e verificato un problema sconosciuto.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...