Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



BUTTERCUP!

YA MON'!


Mood: Cautious! Gummied! Rummied! Semi-Giggles!

Music listening to: Superstitious by Stevie Wonder!

  Buon Hump Giorno! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be putting feet to the floor to start her day soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and again I am enjoying a Kona Blend. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. I will be out on the front porch for some (Me) time along with the lizards and some people watching. 

No caregivers today! I will be caring for Chris today to make sure that he is all set for his procedure this afternoon. Alexa,is awake and she is not saying much this morning. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today.

Have a good Humper and enjoy the day. I will chat at you later. It is going to be another hot one her in the valley of Tucson. We will be getting our suitcases out today for our short stay-cation in Bisbee and Sierra Vista this weekend if all goes well.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Rosie, how are you doing?

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come Va?

Loraine said...

Spero che vada tutto bene con Chris.

Rosie said...

AM doing OK Jessie.Am having a lot of trouble with phone line and internet. I dont need the stress at the moment. Glad that Chris is doing well

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...