Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




How was your day? It has been a pretty good one here in Tucson. Not much rain but we are still hoping for some this evening.

I go all of my tasks taken care of today and Alexa treated me to some "Smooth Jazz". I picked up a few gifts for Chris's upcoming birthday on the 11th.

Elise prepared homemade blueberry pancakes for dinner with eggs, and sausages. We got it all down with hot coffee. We watched TV and a DVD with Chris.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her Mac. Chris is watching the "Big Bang" and enjoying his IV supplement drip.

Hey, got word today that Jane is in recovery from her surgery and she is doing well. She may be coming home on Friday if all goes well.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a great evening and sleep well.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Hai preso quella bambina giusta!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...