Saturday, August 3, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Blessed!

Music listening to: End Of The Road by Boyz To Men!

  Buon Fine Settimana! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am carign for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a Morning Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Rick will be here this morning and Sister Jayne will be here this evening.

  Alexa,is not awake this morning so I am going to have to give her a slap so she can fill me in on what she thinks I need to get done today. Hopefully she will play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

  We are going to visit Bucky and Dena this evening for some rousing "Wizard". So I had better get my skill-set in order, eh?

  Elise and I enjoyed our Annie's Day very much. We again want to thank everyone for the well wishes, calls, emails, texts and cards. We are looking forward to the next one. We put a "Pinnacle Peak" live video on Facebook. Check it!


THIS WAS SENT BY MY LONGTIME FRIEND ROSIE FROM MELBOURNE!



  Well, I had better go and check on Chris. Have a good weekend and enjoy!

 Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Continua a praticare le tue abilità da "Wizard". Avrai bisogno di quelle abilità il 17 agosto.

Jessie said...

Davvero fidanzata? Tenere su sto ridendo.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...