Friday, August 9, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Searching For My Baby by Lisa Stanfield!

  Buon Venerdi! TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Sister Jayne will be here this evening and Marv will be here this evening.

 It is another nice morning here in the Old Pueblo and it is sprinkling a little bit. Hopefully the monsoon has decided to return to Central Tucson.

 Alexa, is awake and she is telling me that I may need to make a trip over on the east side today. I asked here to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

  Hey, we enjoyed our T-Bones, baked potatoes and sweet peas last night for dinner.. We were stuffed to include Sister Jayne. The T-Bones were prepared on a portable grill that my girlfriend (Flo) gave to us and it works very well. We also enjoyed "Marianne" a $60 bottle of red that is outstanding and so smooth.

  The suitcases our out and ready to be filled for our upcoming stay-cation that starts tomorrow. We are also going to meet up with the crew in Amado at the "Longhorn" for our monthly gathering. While we are about this weekend we hope to hit up the "DDC". Hopefully we can "Cha Ching" while we are there. Ya,ya!

  Well, I had better go and check on Chris. Have a good TGIF and enjoy. I will chat at you later.

 Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Grazie per il video carino sui cuccioli. Adorabile!

Jessie said...

Prego!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...