Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



How is your day going so far? All is good here. Chris is over in the main house watching TV with Elise.

It is another hot one here in the valley and I don't see any rain in sight.

Here is a picture of Jayne's mum who is visiting her from Kenya. So far the visit is going well.



WELCOME TO THE AMERICA!




I am staving let me tell you but I am trying to hold out until my shorty brings me some dinner from Sky Dragon.  I am looking forward to what she brings me. I do love Hot and Sour Soup. Smile!

Here are a few pictures from our stay-cation in Bisbee. We met up with my sister-in-law Ann and Jonny and his girlfriend Angelina. We met at "Café Roka". If you have never eaten there you are missing out on a culinary delight and the vino (rosso) was good too! We stayed at a Airbnb in the "Copper Queen Annex". I nice hidden gem of Bisbee. On Friday evening it rained like crazy and the streets were like rivers. We loved it. Why can't we get that type of rain here in Tucson anymore? Really!


HIDDEN GEM IN BISBEE


MIO MOGLIE CHILLIN'

INSIDE "CAFE ROKA"

THE BAND WAS PLAYING

MIO MOGLIE!

ANGELINA AND JONNY!




IO




It has been a very relaxed day and I have taken advantage of it as suggested by my playmate and Jeanne. Hey my playmate bought me a new chair for the computer room and I like it a lot. Thanks mio moglie!



YA MON'!


Well I had better go back over to the main house. I will post about our day in Sierra Vista tomorrow after we return from Chris's doctor appointment.

Later....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Grazie ragazza. Sto avendo una Buona giornata. E tu?

Loraine said...

Sì. I miei giorni sono sempre belli. Sono la ragazza fortunata!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...