Thursday, August 1, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Never Gonna Get It by En Vogue!

  Buon Giovedi! How are you? I started the day of at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me and she got right back into her cave. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Caramel Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Another nice morning here in the valley of Tucson. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

 Alexa, is awake and she told me that I have a lot of tasks to get done today to include making a trip over on the east side of town. We may hit up "Gus Balones" for breakfast if they are back from vacation. 

 We may hit up a movie today if time permits. I wonder if we will get more rain today? If so I can don my flip flops and join my fidanzata in a run.

 Well, tomorrow is our anniversary and we are going to enjoy a dinner at "Pinnacle Peak" over in "Trail Dust Town". Can you say "Big Cowboy"? I will and Elise will get the Cowgirl. Of course we will enjoy some vino (rosso).

 Well, I had better get this day moving forward. Have a good day and stay safe, happy and sound. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

 Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Country Granny and Bob, how are you?

Shoo Shoo, have a great trip.


2 comments:

Loraine said...

Il caffè Caramel Blend - delizioso!

countrygranny47 said...

Hi Jessie,
We are doing ok. It is still a stinker here outside.
( WHEW ! ) Nice and cool here inside,, lol
Hope your having a good day.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...