Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




Are you good? Well, we finally got some good rain today and it felt great. I didn't get to don my flip flops and hit the street in the all together like I usually do. I also didn't see my fidanzata out there either. Rest assured we will be  making that dash the next time. Smile!

My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We had bacon, eggs, hash browns, toast and we enjoyed a yes a cocktail along with it. Outstanding!

I am caring for Chris tonight and I am sure Chris is wondering about what is going on here. He is enjoying his IV drip and listening to the Democratic Debate. He seems a little bored with it at least I think he is.

I have been enjoying a Podcast titled "The Science of Happiness". It is very good and I can see myself in some of the lectures. I have learned a lot since I have started this Podcast and I look forward to completing it. Here is a quote that was said today and I have adhered to this quote for most of my adult life. "If something comes into your life and it doesn't give you joy, get rid of it". I love it!

Hey, my shorty just brought over some soft serve ice cream with sliced peaches in it and let me tell you it is great!

Have a wonderful evening and sleep well.

Buona Notte!...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...