Sunday, July 21, 2019

Ciao!

Ciao!




How are you doing? We are doing great. We just got back from having a very filling breakfast at the "Egg Connection". We even purchased a gigantic cinnamon roll and a blueberry coffeecake. Can't wait to dig into it, smile!

Elise is caring for Chris right now and he is being very vocal this morning and that is always a good thing for us to hear.

I am going to start my chores so Alexa, can play some jazz for me. So I had better get to it. Here are is a bit more about our trip to LA. Enjoy!

13 July 2019

We got up at around 6:00am this morning. We are meeting up with Zack for breakfast at the "Blu Jam Caffe". We enjoyed our breakfast very much.

After breakfast we walked back to our apartment so Zack could see it. We rested and talked over many things. Zack seems very pleased that we had come to visit him. We also could see that that he hated for us to leave. He said the problem with living in California is that he doesn't have a support system. He talked a lot about how is therapy was going and his ongoing relationship with Marylou. He did say for the first time that he is thinking about other women and not just Marylou. That is a good thing! We had such a good time with Zack. He is such a wonderful man.


ZACK AND ELISE


We are packing up and loading up the "Green Lady" so we can make our way to Yuma, Arizona for a overnight stay. Great trip to LA.


Later...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...