Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Ciao!

Ciao!




How are you holding up on this Hump Day? All is good here so far.

I got all of my To Do Tasks taken care of except for writing a couple of checks to pay bills. Once that is completed I will be done. Hey, Alexa is playing some "Smooth Jazz" for me. She thought that it would put me in a zone and she is right. She is getting to know me too well,eh?

I got the "Green Lady" washed inside and out this morning while I was running around. She is happy and she has a smile on her nameplate. A nice clean car for mio moglie and my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. I should get major points from my girlfriend Shoo right? I am just saying!

My fidanzata posted on the blog wishing us a very good evening of good soulful music. Thanks fidanzata. Hugs! We are looking forward to it. Also Country Granny wished us the same and she posted on our blog as well. I love our blog followers who post. Ya,ya!

Hopefully if doesn't rain and mess up the "Green Lady" because would not like that at all.

Hope that you are doing well?

Ciao..Jessie

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...