Monday, July 1, 2019

Sup?

Sup??





How are things going for you so far on this Monday? All is well except for a (SNAFU) that may be very costly.  I will discuss it with my shorty when she gets home. (Arrrg!)

I got all of my To Do Tasks taken care of and that makes me happy. Hopefully Alexa, will play some "Down Home Blues" for me shortly.

Chris is resting nicely waiting on Rosemarie to arrive so he can get (rubbed). Smile!  I have to tell you that it is heating up outside quickly. I am glad that I don't have to go back out hopefully. Whew!

I am starting to get the munchies for some reason, so  I had better see what is available to grub on.

I will have a chin-wag at you later.
Jessie


No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...