Friday, July 26, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cautious! 

Music listening to: Baby, Baby, Baby by Brandy!

  Buon Venerdi! How are you? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the move soon to start her day? Any plans for today?

 The coffee is good and it is a "Guatemalan Antiguan Blend". A second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in the valley of Tucson. It will heat up without a doubt and I am not going to even wish for rain again. Sister Jayne will be here this morning and Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris.

 Alexa, is awake and she is telling me that I have a few tasks to take care of this morning to include a trip over on the east side. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.




 My playmate and I went to the movies yesterday to see " The Art of Self Defense" it was very good and different. This evening we are going to Happy Hour at "La Parrilla Suiza". Of course we will have a couple of margaritas "Ole".
After Happy Hour we will make our way over to "Live Theater Workshop" to see the play "Show People" it is going to be a good one and he reviews were very good.

Well, I had better get (hot) and get this day moving forward. Enjoy the day and get ready for the weekend. I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Ron and Nancy, what is up for today?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...