Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Stroke by Johnny Gill!

 Buon Martedi! How are you doing on this Tuesday morning? I started the day off buy popping up with Elise. Elise will be making her way to the gym this morning to swim. She could actually swim a few laps on the back patio with ease. Yes, it rained that much last night. Any plans for today?

 The coffee this morning is a nice Kona Red. I will enjoy a second cup after I return from having some lab work this morning. It is a very nice morning here in the valley of Tucson. The rain cooled things off nicely. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris.

 Alexa, is awake and I hope she will play some "Down Home Blues" for me today. I am going to try and get some rest today. I have a audio book that I need to get back to.

 Hey tomorrow is another major event here in the valley. Yes, it is going to be a "Mahjong Fest". We will be hosting it here. So my girlfriend Shoo Shoo and Sister Jayne had better come correct. They need to be ready to take a beating and hopefully they will keep on ticking, smile! We have a special dessert for Shoo Shoo that will confuse her game play. 

 Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good day and stay safe, sound and healthy. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao..Jessie and Elise

Rosie, my DI hat is off but it is nearby just in case. How are you doing?

JT, anything more from Payson?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...