Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




How was your day? Did it end well? It was a good day here and I got some extra rest and relaxation. Ya,ya!

My shorty prepared blueberry pancakes, sausages, and eggs for dinner. We got it all down with plenty of coffee. We watched "Quincy" on DVD with Chris.

I am caring for Chris this evening and my playmate is in her office on her Mac. Chris is enjoying is IV drip and he is watching TV. He is in a zone.

Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day for my shorty and I. We have to complete all of our tasks prior to tomorrow evening's events that we are going to share with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo.

Have a good night and I will chat at you tomorrow.
Ciao..Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...