Monday, July 15, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



SUMMER BLOOMS FROM MY GIRLFRIEND FLO!


How did your day go? It has been a pretty good one for a Monday.

I got a few things taken care of and Alexa is still asleep and she has been that way all day long. I guess she needed it. My playmate prepared chili for dinner along with cottage cheese, sliced tomatoes from our garden, baby carrots and crackers. It was all good. We watched "Quincy" on DVD along with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her Mac. I have looked over the pictures from our trip to Alpine, LA and Yuma. If all goes well I will try to start posting about our trip.

Have a good evening and sleep well.

Buona Notte!  Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...