Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!




How are you doing? Well no rain in sight as of yet! 

I am sitting here watching the Mueller Report and I have to say, Wow! It is very interesting the way that people circumvent conversation and direct answers. It reminded me of when I was in school for "Public Relations" in Indiana. I had to learn this skill and I had to be able to recognize it in "Recruiter School". The program is very entertaining indeed. Can't wait to hear what my sisters have to say about it all.

Well, the "Mahjong Fest" area is all set up and ready for the losers. Ya Mon'. I will be picking up our dinner for the (fest) later this evening. I am sure that I will be very hungry by then. We have plenty of libations on hand and plenty of ice cold birra in the fridge. So girlfriend I am gunning for you as always.



SHOO SHOO AND JAYNE READ THIS SEVERAL TIMES!


Keep wishing for some rain, eh?

Later.....Jessie 

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...