Sunday, July 28, 2019

Howdy!

Howdy!

How goes it? We just got back from the "Egg Connection". We enjoyed a very nice breakfast with our daughter Kim and grandson Hudson. This morning was the Hudson show. It was good to see them now we are caught up on the latest in there lives.

Here are a few pics from the "Hudson "show!

HUDSON


DAUGHTER AND MOM


THEY HAVE GOOD EGGS HERE!


GRAMPS AND HUDSON




KIM



Elise is caring for Chris and I am about to get Chris stocked up for next week. I will also do some yard work behind Chris's house in a bit. I also need to feed the fur-babies and refresh the water-bowl.

Have a good day and we will have a chat at you later.

If you could say a comforting prayer for John whom met many years ago at the "Egg Connection". His mother took a fall and she passed away. The fall turned into a brain-bleed. They were the very first people that we paid it forward for. Thanks everyone.

Jessie and Elise

5 comments:

Loraine said...

Hai un "grandson" molto carino! Non surriscaldare lavorando dietro casa di Chris.

countrygranny47 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
countrygranny47 said...

So sorry Jessie to hear aboput John's mother. May she RIP.
Sending prayers for John and will ask a few people here to pray for him as well.

Your grandson sure is a cutie. Handsome little young boy.
I wish my grand kids were that small again,, lol

Jessie said...

Thanks Country Granny. Yes, Hudson is going to be a chick magnet!

Jessie said...

Ai, faro un lavoro rapido prima che diventi troppo caldo. Si, quei margarita erano a posto.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...