Saturday, July 20, 2019

Buongiorno

Buongiorno!





Mood: Relaxed! Breaded! Rummied! Giggles!

Music listening to: Nobody by Keith Sweat!

  Buon Fine Settimana! How are you? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good a nice Arrivaca Organic blend. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Another nice morning here in the desert of Tucson. It only the temp would stay like this but it will not. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris and Sister Jayne will be here this evening.

 Alexa,is awake and she is reminding me that I have to make a trip out to the airbase this morning. I requested that she play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

 I updated yesterdays blog post. I added a few pictures from our trip to LA. I will post more about the trip later today.

 We are going to meet up with Dena and Bucky this evening for a "Wizard Fest". It is always good to spend with them. Can you say "Where is the vino?" We will for sure.

 Have a buon fine settimana and be careful out there. I will have a chat at you later. I am missing my (fidanzata and Capo Jim) already.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, have a good weekend.

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...