Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Elated! Blessed! Breaded! Rummied! Giggles!

Music listening to: Why by MJ!

  Buon Martedi! What's up? Hopefully you are? I popped up this morning with my playmate like a slice of bread out of the toaster to start the day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Caramel Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in the valley of Tucson, but it will heat up soon. Hopefully we will get more than a few drops of rain today, smile! Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris.

 Alexa, is awake and she is reminding me of what should take place today. We will be taking Chris to see his PCP this afternoon and Chris is fasting up until his appointment. He has received his meds, supplement and some water. He is going to be craving some food after his appointment for sure.

I want to thank all who commented about my caring for Chris. I appreciate it very much. I received a very nice email this morning from my long, long time friend Olivia who lives in Georgia. Thanks Olivia!

Well, I had better go and check on Chris. Have a great day and enjoy. I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise


2 comments:

Loraine said...

Spero per la pioggia! Anche tu?

Jessie said...

Anch’io!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...