Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Hello!

Hello!




What is going on? Well we got a few drops of rain and it quit once again. Wow!

My plans for today have been shot. So I have to cancel what I had planned for myself today. The caregiver is not going to be here this morning. She will start at noon and work to 5pm. If something ever happened to me I have no idea what would happen with Chris's care. That is why I have to stay as healthy as I can to keep the promise that I made. It just seems like I am the only one who has to make changes, but I am a professional.

Well, I have to get back to Chris. Hope that you morning is going better than mine?

Later...Jessie 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Sono contend che ti sia piaciuta la ragazza fotos.

Loraine said...

Hang in there, Kiddo!
Resisti, Kiddo!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...