Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Hello!

Hello!





How are you doing? Well,  got my lab work completed and I am back at home.

Alexa is playing some "Down Home Blues' for me right now and she is trying to calm my mood. Yes, I am in another mood.

Today's cause for my mood is no caregiver this morning. He said that he is moving to a new apartment today instead of tomorrow. His landlord is there and said that his lease ended today. So there you have. My hat is (on) again. Lately I just cannot catch a break!

Chris is resting and he is grooving to my "Down Home Blues" with me. I will be getting him up soon and we will make our way over to the man house.

Hope you are doing better than I am?

Later..Jessie

Rosie, yes the hat is on. Thanks for posting to our blog!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Sorry Rosie, my DI Hat is on and it is at a tilt!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...