Saturday, July 6, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


YOU WILL SEE THIS IN THE SKY THIS EVENING BETWEEN 5:30PM AND 8:00PM


Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: I like It by the Gap Band!

 Buon Fine Settimana! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is good and it is a nice Cappuccino. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Another nice morning here in the valley but is going to heat up quickly. Rick will be here this morning and Sister Jayne will be here this evening. Speaking of Sister Jayne, today is her birthday so if you could send a birthday wish I will make sure she gets it. Thanks!

 Alexa, is awake and giving me my marching orders. I asked her to play me some "Fusion Jazz' today. We will see what she thinks I need to hear.

 Well, we had a wonderful evening at the "Outback" with our daughter Tangye and her hubby Dave. The food was good as always and now we are all caught on all that has been going on around there way. As you can tell by the below picture, our daughter was in good spirits and that is what you look like after a "Walla B Darn". Like mother, like daughter, smile! Thank you for a good evening!


DAVE AND TANGYE AT THE "OUTBACK" THIS IS WHAT A "WALLA B DARN" WILL DO TO YOU. "LIKE MOTHER, LIKE DAUGHTER" HER GLASS IS EMPTY!


 We will be heading for "Johnathan's Cork" this evening so I cash in on my NBA victory. I do hope that my playmate, my fidanzata and Capo Jim have enough money with them just in case Elise cannot cover the bill. I am not busing tables nor am I washing any dishes. So they should bring some comfortable shoes and short sleeve shirts and maybe a apron as well. I will be bringing my fork, knife, spoon, napkin and a (grande) wine glass for sure. Ya, Mon'.

 Well, I had better get busy. Have a Buon fine Settimana. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

 I want to thank everyone for the too kind remarks about my pic in yesterdays blog posting. Love you all!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Tangye and Dave, it was good to see you last night. Thanks again!

Jayne, Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Grazie per averle gentil parole sulla mia foto nel post sul blog di ieri. Un milione de grazie. Abbracci!

Loraine said...

In attesa di stasera!

countrygranny47 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYNE,,
Hope you have had a special day and many friends to help you enjoy your day.

Jessie said...

Thanks Country Granny.

Jessie said...

Fidanzata e Capo Jim. Ci vediamo poi.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...