Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


SO TRUE FRED!


Come Stai! Hope that your day is going well? It is getting very cloudy and just maybe, maybe we will get that rain and possible flash flooding here in desert.

My playmate is caring for Chris right now and I am trying to rest up a bit before I work with Chris tonight.

I am really looking forward to the "Mahjong Fest" tomorrow evening here with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo and Sister Jayne. It is going to be an evening of slight of hand or should I say tiles, trickery, backstabbing, skills, laughter and all out fun. I will set up the "Mahjong area" tomorrow. 

I have to tell you I am really enjoying my daily conversations with Jeanne W. She is the lady who hired me at PHS in 1992. I have known her all of these years up to her retirement. She was also Chris's case manger who did wonders for Chris. Whenever she visited Chris, they would are wrestle.  She is a remarkable woman who cares for people totally. That is a trait that is lacking in a lot of people today and it is getting worse.

Hope that you are doing well this evening?

Later..Jessie

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...