Thursday, July 25, 2019

Howdy!

Howdy!




What is going on? We just got back from having a very good breakfast at "Brawley's". The food was very good the place was packed. Great service!  I wonder if my girlfriend Shoo Shoo knows that is right up the street from her? Hmmmm!

WOW! NOT ENOUGH COFFEE YET!

EVERYTHING GOES WELL WITH KETCHUP!


Sister Jayne is here caring for Chris and he is resting nicely. Elise s in the main house on her Mac. We are going to see the movie "The Art of Self Defense" it is a comedy and it is showing at "El Con Mall".

It is heating up and no rain is in sight. What happened to the monsoon? Well, I have a few things to take care before we hit the movies. Have a great afternoon.

Later.....Jessie and Elise

I want to thank my girlfriend (Flo) for making my heat signature picture into a greeting card. It is fantastic and my girlfriend Shoo Shoo loved it. WooHoo! You are the best (Flo)!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Hey Nancy,

Always a pleasure to here from you and Ron. We are good.. Thanks for posting to our blog. We appreciate that very much. Have a wonderful weekend and try to get a movie in.

countrygranny47 said...

YOUR BREAKFAST SURE LOOKED GOOD JESSIE. ELSIE'S ALSO.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND TO YOU ALL.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...