Thursday, July 4, 2019

Buongiorno! Felice 4th di Luglio!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Red Light Special by TLC!

 Buon Felice 4th di Luglio! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will up and about soon.. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is good and it is a nice Colombian Blend. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Another nice morning here in the valley of Tucson. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. It s going to heat up quickly for sure.

 Alexa, is awake and she told me that I need to wash the "Green Lady" soon and I will. I also need to get the Jacuzzi cleaned and running again too! Ya, Mon'.

 My playmate and I may hit up a movie today if time permits. We saw the movie "Book Smart" yesterday at Gateway Cinemas and it was very good and funny.

 We had a very nice evening at the "Sheraton Hotel" Happy Hour last night. We joined Papa John, Jane, Bernie, Shoo Shoo, and another couple. The live music was very good and the food was spot on. Drinks were very good as well. It was good to see everyone out and enjoying themselves. Good looking out Papa John and Jane.


BERNIE

IO CON SWEET PEA

THIS MOJITO IS THE BOMB!

IO CON MIO MOGLIO

THOMSA AND ROBERT

JANE ND PAPA JOHN

MY AMAZING GIRFRIEND SHOO SHOO

SUCH A FLIRT!

SHOO SHOO AND IO

THAT MOJITO ON THE TABLE IS CALLING ME

THE BAND PLAYS ON




THIS SAYS IT ALL!




ELISE, JANE AND PAPA JOHN


DON'T BE EYEBALLING MY DESERT!


I DON'T BELIEVE SHOO SHOO BROUGHT A DATE. HEY, I AM SITTING RIGHT HERE. WTF!


 Well, I had better get busy with Chris. I also need to go over to the main house to see what my shorty is up to. Have a great day and enjoy.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Ciao ragazza. Come stai stamattina? Il conto alla rovescia finale per Johnathans Cork e molto vicino, eh? Ci siamo divertiti ieri sera allo Sheraton. Buona giornata Tesoro!

Loraine said...

Ti sei divertito ieri sera, sì? Grazie per le foto.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...