Monday, July 15, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno !




Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Delusional by Rhianna!

  Buon  Lunedi! Come stai?  I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and it's a very good Kona Red blend. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning.

  I want to thank Sister Jayne and the other caregivers for being her for Chris while we were away.

 Alexa, is not awake this morning but I will give her a wake up call soon because I would like to here some "Down Home Blues" today.

  We had a fantastic time in Alpine, LA California and Yuma, Arizona. After I get all settled and back into to real world I will start to post about it with pictures. We missed you all!

  Have a good Monday and we will chat at you later. Chris will be receiving his massage this afternoon from Rosemarie.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Mi sei mancato ma sono molto contento che ti sia piaciuta la vacanza.

Jessie said...

E 'stato un sacco di divertimento e riposante. Entrambi ne avevamo bisogno. Ti, mancato molto.

countrygranny47 said...

SO glad your back home safe and sound.
Sounds like you had a great time away.
Always good to get away and enjoy friends.
Take care

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...