Friday, August 16, 2019

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!


MIO MOGLIE AT A TRATTORIA IN FLORENCE ITALIA!


What's up? How are you doing? I am good. Well, my annoyed mood has changed for the rest of the day at least I hope so.

We got a call from Chris's insurance company and we have won another appeal for Chris. Ya,ya! I also got a call from my PCP with the results of my lab work and I am doing very well. Ya Mon'! Now it is time to celebrate with some Dairy Queen Soft Serve. WooHoo!

My fidanzata is really letting me have it today. Yep, she is trying to get in my head so I will make many mistakes at tomorrows "Wizard Fest". She said that she is the teacher but she knows I am the teacher's pet. Yah Buddy!

We hope that all is going well for you so far on this TGIF day? I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Ahh ragazza. Sai che io sono l'animale domestic dell'insegnante. Quindi non mi preoccupa affatto.

Loraine said...

A volte è meglio per lo studente se l'insegnante dà una lezione severa. Preparati per un "humdinger" di una lezione domani!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...