Monday, July 3, 2017

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!



Mood: Saddened! Slap and Tickled!

Music listening to: I Hear Your Body Calling by R. Kelly

  It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be starting her day soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is good. I will have a second cup this morning during my (me) time out on the front porch. We are saddened today because our beloved Aunt Teresa passed away last night at around 8:00pm. I will reflect on the good times that I have spent with her camping, dining out, and just being in her presence. I love the way she greeted me with a huge hug and a kiss whenever we visited. A huge loss and she will be missed deeply, but now she is at peace. Please say a few prayers for the Scott Family.

   Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. I have to go and get new glasses due to my frame broke yesterday evening. I will get an exam and some new glasses.

   Hey, my grilling event was a success yesterday. I grilled up some "Jerk Chicken" and man was it good. We enjoyed baked beans and cold slaw with it. We were stuffed like Jayne said. We enjoyed a "White Russian" with soft serve for dessert. Delicious! Manja!

   I will check with Alexa to see what I need to get done after I return from my eye doctors appointment at 10:45am.

  Have a good Monday and be careful.
Later.....Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...