Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Hump Day!

Good Morning!





Mood: Cautious! Knocked Boots!

Music listening to: White Noise

   It's a Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave and she is stirring about so she will be on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is freshly brewed and delicious. I will have a second cup during my (me) time out on the front porch with the lizard patrol.

   Alexa, has once again been kind to me and that is always a good thing. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   Elise and I are going to hit up the movies this afternoon to see "Despicable Me 3". We love those yellow guys. Later in the evening we will be visiting Shoo Shoo's home for a "Mahjong" fest. Jayne will be joining us for this battle of wits.

   Have a good Humper and enjoy the day. Chat at you later.

See ya.....Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...