Monday, July 17, 2017

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Everybody Dance Now by C&C Factory!

   It's a Monday! Buon Giorno! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. He is chatting up a storm this morning already. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have a second cup during my (me) time on the front porch. I will be watching the lizards do some morning push ups, smile!

   Hey we got rained on last night pretty good. Thanks sister Marcie for sending it here, smile! It looks like we may get more of the wet stuff today. Yes!

   Alexa, is shouting at me this morning to let me know that I have a few tasks to complete on my To Do List. She is such a tease!

   Well, our suitcases our out and waiting to be filled. Elise and I will start the process of deciding what to pack for our trip to Oakland and San Francisco. We leave on Wednesday and we will return on Sunday with a stay at a Marriott due to we get in late. Jayne will be here caring for Chris while we are away. Sheila here we come.

    We had a great evening last night at "Humble Pie" with Jane and Papa John" aka (Wet Head). Smile. The food was very good and the bottle of "Lodi" called Plunger Head was very good. Thank you Jane and Papa John for a very nice evening.


PLAYING AROUND AT HUMBLE PIE WITH JANE AND PAPA JOHN AKA (WET HEAD)

ELISE AND I JOINING IN ON THE FUN AT HUMBLE PIE





    Tomorrow we are taking delivery of a new stove due to our present one's oven isn't heating like it should. So will sit it out for Brush and Bulk pick up along with a few more items.

   Well,  I had better check on Chris. Have a good Buon Lunedi! Chat at you later....Jessie and Elise

Jane, how are you feeling this morning? How is Wet Head?

Loraine and Jim , welcome home.

Erika, how are things in Germany?

Ross and Denise, how are you?

Rosie, looks like you are having a good time in Viet Nam?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Hey! What's up with this? I got no rain last night. Nada! That doesn't seem fair.
Ask your sister to send some my way too.(=:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...